Sometimes the days are simply too sunny and too hot to spend time outside, but that does not imply that we should be bored or that our days should be spoiled as a result of this.
With this summer bundle, you will have everything you need to keep your children occupied and having a good time while remaining indoors and celebrating summer from the comfort of your own home.
In no way, shape, or form!
Montessori Friendly Summer Activities
In this awesomely entertaining Summer bundle, your kids will learn summer vocabulary phrases while participating in ten incredibly exciting games and hands-on activities that will make them forget they are at school.
After all, summer is for having fun, not for going to school! Right? Right! Check out the summer homeschool activities package to see all it has to offer!
I am beyond ecstatic that summer is just around the bend! My family and I have resolved to make the most of our situation even on the hottest days when we are forced to remain indoors.
There will be days when it is too hot to be outside, in between our pool times and our park days, so plan accordingly. Nevertheless, this year, I will be prepared, and I hope that you will be as well!
I am confident that you will enjoy these 14 new printable homeschool Summer activities that you must get for your children as soon as possible!
Summer Printable Bundle
Our Summer Words bundle includes (45+ pages total):
- Montessori summer activities – Printable 3-Part Cards: This is such a great Montessori friendly activity! This printable includes the link to a blog post that explains to you how to use 3-Part Cards.
- Awesome Summer Pictures Memory Game: Learn to use memory, discrimination, object permanence and much more with this fun game!
- Fun Summer Nomenclature Dice: Roll the word die and then find the matching picture on the other die. To make it harder, roll the picture die and find the matching word die.
- Manuscript Handwriting Practice of Summer Words: Kids will love this! They’re practicing their penmanship, but what they will love is to learn how to spell Summer Words to write their own stories or to make their own Summer comics.
- Cursive Handwriting Practice of Summer Words: Same here, but for older kids.
- Summer Words and Pictures Wheels: Kids especially love this one! They will make the connection between word and picture meaning.
- Fantastic Word Search: My oldest likes this one the best. He has a gift (like me) to find the hidden words quickly. He loves feeling successful, especially when these word searches can be challenging.
- iSpy Pages with Words and pictures: My youngest loves these pages! We have several pages with different levels. It’s fun to find the words and images on the pages. Answers are included!
- Summer Words Bingo Game: Here’s a game that the whole family will really enjoy.
- 4 Cutting Practice with Summer Words and Pictures: Don’t be fooled! Even older kids might need this practice. It can be disguised as “we’re cutting these strips and pictures to make cards to mail to grandparents or friends.” It’ll be great cutting practice without knowing it.
- Summer season images for kids in a lovely booklet that you can set up as a craft activity.
- Summer activity pages in a book! This awesome Summer activity book that doubles up as handwriting and tracing practice!
- And what would our Summer activities printables be without a cootie catcher?!
- Notebooking pages are fun summer printables for kids to write “How I spent my summer vacation” book activities, Summer favorite games and much more!
Montessori Printable for Children to do this Summer
With this summer bundle, your kids will be able to hone their skills and keep themselves engaged while you relax and enjoy the sunshine. From vocabulary activities to handwriting pages, these printables have something for everyone.
Get the Montessori Printable Summer Activities Bundle today!
So what are you waiting for? Get them now and start planning for the best summer yet! Visit our website today to learn more about this amazing summer printable bundle. Happy Summer!
There are no reviews yet.